KUKER

Originality - 7/10
Beat - 8/10
Variety - 7/10
Fluidity - 9/10
Technique - 8/10
Balance - 9/10

TOTAL - 48/60

So....it was so hard to judge D: honestly, i prefer tommy's style, but with the criteria kuker wins..kuker has not energy but energy is not a criteria in this league.
Tommy try to change more your tricks, you make ever the same :/ but for the rest you're an epic jumper, the best in germany in my opinion..
Kuker..you're more fluid than tommy but you haven't energy.you must be a little angry with the world when you dance :3
I hope tommy will understands my judgement and will not be angry with me :)
thanks for this nice final guys <3

WINNER: KUKER

IMPREZZA'S

TOMMY

Originality - 7/10
Beat - 9/10
Variety - 8/10
Fluidity - 10/10
Technique - 9/10
Balance - 10/10

TOTAL - 53/60

KUKER

Originality - 8/10
Beat - 9/10
Variety - 10/10
Fluidity - 9/10
Technique - 10/10
Balance - 10/10

TOTAL - 56/60

WINNER: KUKER

Tommy... You did all parts same tricks. You did learn trick, but remember... I tell you...
" Learn new tricks, if you not you won't win this league " It's true.

Kuker... Your moving is great. Yo learn new tricks and you didn't do all part same tricks.
You had a lot of work in this league, i hope you win this league and other judge have same thinking
like me :)

TURBO'S

TOMMY

Originality - 8/10
Beat - 8/10
Variety - 5/10
Fluidity - 7/10
Technique - 7/10
Balance - 7/10

TOTAL - 42/60

KUKER

Originality - 8/10
Beat - 8/10
Variety - 6/10
Fluidity - 7/10
Technique - 6/10
Balance - 7/10

TOTAL - 42/60

WINNER: DRAW The person who chose is. KUKER

KAMI'S

TOMMY

Originality - 9/10
Beat - 9/10
Variety - 8/10
Fluidity - 9/10
Technique - 9/10
Balance - 9/10

TOTAL - 53/60

KUKER

Originality - 8/10
Beat - 9/10
Variety - 7/10
Fluidity - 9/10
Technique - 8/10
Balance - 9/10

TOTAL - 50/60

Well i really think this battle is interesting and i watched both movies many times, i think tommy's video is better.
He looks more fluent , his tricks and combinations are on a higher level then the tricks and combos of kuker.
Both of your styles are amazing, tommys power is incredible.
Kuker got very many clips in that video, that results more tricks but also more repeatations.
The endings in kukers videos are always almost the same except for 2 or 3 times.
So good luck in the future to both of you guys.

WINNER: TOMMY

kukersdick
view post Posted on 19/9/2012, 21:02

seriously???

Rupartjumpen
view post Posted on 19/9/2012, 21:09

WTF tommy lose imprezza can't not judge Kuker do the same trick in all his movies imprezza can't judge sry

Imprezza did you smoke a joint or drunk to much beer? WTF
you need glasses ? :D
you say tommy do the same tricks look the movie again L2J (L2J = Learn to Judge)
look kukers movie he do the same in his 20parts from IJl.fr 2 he do only the same tricks not really new tricks but look tommys movies from ijl.hu he do new tricks round for round
WTF! pls hate me or what ever but i know you can't judge i don't see so a stupid men like you :/ its really sad this to say

Ceddicus
view post Posted on 19/9/2012, 21:14

@ Dany
Kuker is more fluid than Tommy? Sorry but i never saw a person who is more fluid than Tommy is!
Power is not a criteria, so why talk about it?
Tommy does sometimes same tricks, but also with different combinations of them! Look at Kukers Jumps! Okay he did like 20 Solos, but he repeatet every single Trick & every Combo like 2-3 times. Same tricks as in IJL.fr II last year.

@Imprezza
Your judging is the biggest friendship judging i have ever seen! kuker never had a originality & fluidity as Tommy. Both repeat there tricks & combos but Kuker did like 2-3 times on each Combo!!
Technique 10/10 LOL!! :D
Balance 10/10 LOL!!! :D
No Words for that!!

JumperMoridox
view post Posted on 19/9/2012, 21:19

WTF Rupart know it he was Judge and he know!! Tommy is the right Winner!!!! Tommy hasn't the same Tricks Kuker has the same tricks if you can't see it!!

Rupartjumpen
view post Posted on 19/9/2012, 21:47

Now you see a right Judge Imprezza
i know tommy is my mate but this is a fair judge

when i like the movies end don't judge and only from the eyes , i would say tommy wins
its looks like better more power more fludity and more awesome tricks
by Kuker i can sleep no power and only the same
i jduge from both the complete movie and the first second clips

Complete Movies
TOMMY

Originality - 10/10
Beat - 8/10
Variety - 9/10
Fluidity - 8/10
Technique - 10/10
Balance - 9/10

TOTAL - 54/60

KUKER

Originality - 10/10
Beat - 8/10
Variety - 8/10
Fluidity - 10/10
Technique - 9/10
Balance - 8/10

TOTAL - 53/60

Tommy: Tommy you have a good fluidty , but you was not so often fludity in small times you have fail , your technique is awesome and the variety is very good
but you have in 2-3parts make 1-2tricks again and again :D you are very good onbeat in 2clips you don't have a great power but in the other clips from the beginn to the end
full power this is really good

Best clip by 3:16 in your best clip you have a really great power awesome fludity and don't do the same tricks

First Clip

Originality - 10/10
Beat - 8/10
Variety - 9/10
Fluidity - 8/10
Technique - 10/10
Balance - 9/10

TOTAL - 54/60

second clip:

Originality - 10/10
Beat - 9/10
Variety - 9/10
Fluidity - 7/10
Technique - 8/10
Balance - 8/10

TOTAL - 51/60

Kuker: sry kuker but where did you have a style? its only high kicks with tricks an i see your full movie and in ober half parts you do the same tricks
but you are very fluidity and have a awesome onbeat this is great but your style and you technique you don't have it sry its simple to copy you its not especially
and much of you clips you have not a great power you lost in all of your clips end of the movie your power , if you want i can tell you where you are not fludity!?
Best clip by: 9:33 a really gra beginn a good onbeat but you lost power in your jump and do not so often the same

First clip:

Originality - 8/10
Beat - 9/10
Variety - 8/10
Fluidity - 8/10
Technique - 7/10
Balance - 10/10

TOTAL - 50/60

second clip:

Originality - 8/10
Beat - 8/10
Variety - 8/10
Fluidity - 8/10
Technique - 7/10
Balance - 10/10

TOTAL - 49/60

SkepticzZ
view post Posted on 19/9/2012, 21:56

in my opinion , kuker DID NOT have more variety than Tommy :/
Kuker did the same tricks in nearly all his clips :S

For me, Tommy is the real winner :)

Kipp
view post Posted on 20/9/2012, 06:41

Wtf is this Shit??? How can you Set The Originality of kuker higher than tommy's? Tell me a Jumper who jumps like Tommy with his New Tricks in EVERY SINGLE MOVIE he's bringing... You fkn Clowns ... I cant Even watch The Full Movie of kuker as it is always The Same stuff... Its just Boring... Ive watched Tommys about 10 Times as it is just expressing...
Kukers style is so Boring and Standard... -.- And well just count The Tricks ... Allthough Tommy has Not that Many Parts... In Relation to The quantity of The parts his variety is much better And you cant Underrate him only Because he didnt made a 14 min Movie including always The Same stuff...
Well imprezza you Said learn more Tricks ... Do you have your eyes in your ass???? There are a couple of New Tricks And New combinations ... Im Sorry for my dumb Tone but in my view you have totally failed And regulary im Not a flamer but in this Case there is no other Option... -.-
I Even dont understand The sense in letting kuker win... Just everbody followed tommys improvement during The Whole League ... For everbody who followed everything Tommy is The True winner...
So all in all you 1. Failed and secondly failed without any Sense... Nice!!! This is what i call a Good Job in judging Jumpers...

PaulOo
view post Posted on 20/9/2012, 17:01

Total bullshit made by Dany + Imprezza. Good luck by enjoying unfairness.

Welcome everybody!
Here we can see how unfair nationality can be (=.
They dont judge what they see, they judge what they LIKE!

And here is the difference my dears <3
Have Fun with the rest of the show =D good luck by licking sampdori and 15 years old dumb wanabe :D

8 replies since 19/9/2012, 20:51   250 views